We are looking to hire enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to join our newly revamped Used Car Sales Team at Garber Chevrolet Linwood. With a recently upgraded pre-owned department, we need to fill our new facility with a high-caliber sales crew that’s ready to start down a career path of excellence. We are part of the Garber Automotive Group, which has dealerships in seven states, more than 1,600 employees, and continues to grow year over year. In addition, Garber was listed among the “Top 100 Dealers to Work For” by Automotive News in 2013-2015 and it’s because we know our employees are the core of a successful business.
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as 401K match
- Very competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule that allows everyone to make the most of peak times
- Room for growth
- On-going training and development
- Automotive sales experience helpful, but NOT required.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen and work with a variety of people from differing backgrounds
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit. Take ownership in developing your own business.
- Team player. Ability to share knowledge and strengthen teammates.
- Valid driver’s license. Expect drug screening and background checks.